Welcome to the Florida Corporate Income Tax (CIT) internet site, where you can file
the Florida Corporate Extension of Time (F-7004), Florida Corporate Short Form Income
Tax Return (F-1120A), or make payments for the Florida Corporate Income Tax Returns
(F-1120 or F-1120A), Florida Corporate Extension of Time (F-7004) and the Florida
Corporate Estimated Tax Payment (F-1120ES).
To e-file the Florida Corporate Long Form Income Tax Return (F-1120), the return must be filed
through the Internal Revenue Service’s Modernized e-File (MeF) Program using approved
software. Read more
about electronic filing and payment of corporate
A corporation is qualified to file the Florida Corporate Short Form Income Tax Return (F-1120A) if it meets ALL of the following conditions:
- It has Florida net income of $45,000 or less.
- It conducts 100 percent of its business in Florida (does not apportion income).
- It does not report any additions to and/or subtractions from federal taxable income
other than a net operating loss deduction and/or state income taxes, if any.
- It is not included in a Florida or federal consolidated corporate income tax return.
- It claims no tax credits other than tentative tax payments or estimated tax payments.
- It is not required to pay Federal Alternative Minimum Tax.
You will need the following:
- Business name, FEI number, mailing address and telephone number.
- Income tax records including a copy of your federal income tax return.
- Your banking information: checking account and routing number.